Thursday, November 11, 2010

My 3 Little Kiddos

My Sister Aimee said she had a hard time visualizing the three-month-old Pierce. So Aimee, these pictures are for you: Austin, Olivia, and Pierce where they're at today. 

Some things I love about Austin are his thought processes, and his innocence. For an example of how he thinks, read his quotes. His innocence is manifested in the way he cares for and loves others. His lunch blessing was full of compassion and awareness today. We are currently learning when it is appropriate to be funny and when it is appropriate to be serious. One of his first words was "funny?" Meaning, "Am I funny?"  

Some things I love about Olivia are her ability to clean, her intense mothering instincts, and her ability to creatively play independently. Olivia has a doll, stuffed animal, or something in her hands that she is caring for at all times. She treats Pierce with tenderness and joy. We are currently learning to remember to say "please" instead of "I want" and "please may I" instead of "can I." 

Some things I love about Pierce are his mellow temperament, his ability to fall asleep without nursing, and how he will smile every time you make eye contact with him. Pierce is basically a perfect baby; so content, mellow, and beautiful. We are currently working on sleeping longer at night. 













3 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Beautiful kiddos!

Alicia said...

Awww, your kids are so cute. I cannot believe how grown up Olivia is, I still think of her as a newborn. Her cheeks are so cute, I just want to pinch them! =)

Oh, and I hear that about 3rd babies, that they're perfect...here's hoping that's how it goes for us! =)

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much bigger he looks already and how much older Olivia looks with bangs. I am so glad we will be there in a week. What will I do when I have no visits to you to look forward to.