Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Atrophied Leg


So my leg is a bit atrophied. Yuck. Fortunately I only have one more week left in this silly cast.

It is a good thing I only have a week left because I bet Pierce joins our family in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. Anyone want to guess when he's coming? I predict August 18th. His due date is August 26th. Austin was 3 days early and Olivia was 9 days early. They both weighted 7 lbs 1 oz.



3 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

WOW Allison, I can't believe your leg, thats crazy! You look beautiful, pregnancy agrees with you :-) Wish you the best with delivery, love the name!!!

Rachel said...

Your poor leg!! You look gorgeous! I can't wait to meet baby Pierce.

Albanie said...

Yeah, you put all the huge elephantitis pregnant people to shame...can't believe it is this close!