After our last ultra sound, it looks like we are having a boy. Hip hip hooray! We are very excited. It will be very interesting to see what boy number two looks like since Austin happens to be the clone of Nathan. To prove my claim I submit the following pictures of Nathan into evidence:

We asked Austin who the boy in the picture was and he said "me." Why not? They look alike, they think alike. . .
Here is Baby Boy number two. Would anyone be willing to bet money that he will resemble me in any way, shape, or form? Austin and Olivia are kissing my belly and telling him that we love him. We all feel so grateful to the Lord for blessing our family with another kiddo.
6 comments:
Wow that 3D ultrasound picture is awesome!! We can't wait to see him for real. We are so excited for you guys!!! It will be so interesting to see if he does look like Austin or is completely different like Eliza and Lydia. Love you guys! Talk to you soon.
Woohoo!!! Awesome news. So happy for you guys!!!
Oh yes they do look so much alike! Congrats on the little man. I think girls sandwiched in between two boys are pretty dang special! Olivia will be one tough chica!
Hurray!! So fun. I think you are bound to have a child who looks like you - and I think Austin at least has a little glimmer of you in that picture of him in the goggles below. =)
Can't wait to see baby #3! Do you have names picked out yet?
Oh, but I did forget to mention that I can't believe how much those pictures of Austin and Nathan look alike. I mean, really, like I had to look for awhile to figure out which ones were who! Crazy!
You crack me up, because once again we are both preggers. too funny. What's the due date?
Post a Comment