Monday, December 21, 2009

The Hair Cut

I have LOVED short hair my whole life. However, I've never had the guts to go really short. Although I experienced a tremedous amount of anxiety, I actually cut my hair today. This is the shortest hair I've had since birth. Maybe I'll go shorter later. . .







Before Shots:

















15 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE your short hair!! You look great. I am so happy for you that you did it. Good for you!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT! Really, you are a babe! So what's the verdict...Do YOU like it? What a fun way to celebrate your birthday. I always love getting a new do! I hope you liked Beejae. I've been dying to talk to you about it all day long.

Loved seeing you guys. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

LOVE IT!!! You look great!
We enjoyed seeing you guys. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Maren said...

You look fantastic!!! Of course, you can pull off any hairstyle! I hope you had a great birthday!

Odell Family said...

I love it! It looks fantastic. Remember when I cut my hair super short in South Africa and you let me wear your really cute necklace to help show it off? I wish I had a cute necklace to give you :)

Kristine said...

Love the short hair! Hope you had a great Christmas.

Carters & Wuerches said...

WOW! You look so mature! I love it!! Merry Christmas!

JoAnn said...

HOT!!! is the word that came to my head!! that cut TOTALLY goes with your personality!!! I just LOVE IT!!!
and what happened to Austin? I hope he recovers well!

Megan Marie said...

Ali I love your hair! Its so cute! I bet it feels nice to have a change too! Man, now I want to cut my hair!!! love ya! It was so good to see you a few weeks ago.

deannegalloway said...

it looks awesome! i love short hair too!

Oertel said...

You look so sassy! LOVE.

Candis said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!! I want to got chop mine off right now!~ Of course I don't look like you, unfortunatly, so I think I would be disapointed when I looked in the mirror and saw my face not yours! Looks amazing friend!!!

Bethany said...

Cute haircut!

Alicia said...

What the?!? I am totally and completely SHOCKED! You look absolutely beautiful! Really, I just love it! You look like one hot mama.
By the way - I just got my hair cut short kind of like that, too! We must be in sync. =)

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday, too, by the way. ;)