Sunday, May 3, 2009

Growing Fast

Sometimes when you're little, you wear superhero clothes on your deck for fun.




Don't worry if your cape gets twisted and your undies sag.

You can fix that "all by myself."




Little girls love superheros


The following pictures were taken when Olivia was just learning to walk. I love how excited Olivia was to walk to Austin. Austin chivalrously tried to help steady her but you'll she how successful his efforts were.






Walking to big-brother take two:






Yea, we made it! Almost. . .



Luree came to visit us a few days ago and we all had so much fun.





If Olivia were to ever need glasses, she'd look like this.

4 comments:

Candis said...

too dang cute! when did you teach her to go down the stairs?

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

So precious! I love the pics of her walking to Austin!

Natalie said...

What a cutie! You're kids are dolls! Where does all the time go???

Laura Perkinson said...

Allison!!! I can't believe how big Austin is and Olivia is adorable! I miss all of you guys and we need to catch up soon!