Can Olivia really be ONE??? It seriously seems like yesterday we were at your house celebrating Austin's 1st birthday! He is looking so grown up, by the way. Can't believe it.
Seeing Olivia is really making me want a girl. Her hair is so, so cute! Speaking of hair...can I have yours? I've been trying to grow mine back out for awhile now and I'm not doing too hot. Yours is gorgeouos!
I know there are a lot of things happening in that middle pic... a kitchen aid, an oil painting, a killer diamond ring, a baby standing on the counter... but all I can see is long, gorgeous, bouncy, shiny hair.
Lolli - you have such a darling family. I can't believe Olivia is 1, I can't believe how beautiful your hair is, I can't believe what a crack up Austin is (from the quotes on the side), it is just all too much fun!
I'd love to talk one of these days - although it might be a few days from now because it seems I only have 5 free minutes every day... =) I'm sure that will slowly change, though.
Ok, and sorry, that was Alicia - your bosom friend - not some weirdo! =) Christopher's friend was over, and it must have been signed into his account. Sorry!
6 comments:
Hooray! Happy Birthdays. I love your train cake. That is SO creative.
Can Olivia really be ONE??? It seriously seems like yesterday we were at your house celebrating Austin's 1st birthday! He is looking so grown up, by the way. Can't believe it.
Seeing Olivia is really making me want a girl. Her hair is so, so cute! Speaking of hair...can I have yours? I've been trying to grow mine back out for awhile now and I'm not doing too hot. Yours is gorgeouos!
Miss you guys!
I know there are a lot of things happening in that middle pic... a kitchen aid, an oil painting, a killer diamond ring, a baby standing on the counter... but all I can see is long, gorgeous, bouncy, shiny hair.
It's hard to like you. :)
Olivia looks so old, I loved the pictures with her pig tales! We miss you guys!
Lolli - you have such a darling family. I can't believe Olivia is 1, I can't believe how beautiful your hair is, I can't believe what a crack up Austin is (from the quotes on the side), it is just all too much fun!
I'd love to talk one of these days - although it might be a few days from now because it seems I only have 5 free minutes every day... =) I'm sure that will slowly change, though.
Ok, and sorry, that was Alicia - your bosom friend - not some weirdo! =) Christopher's friend was over, and it must have been signed into his account. Sorry!
Post a Comment