Olivia is becoming very interested in books. She and Austin are going to be such nerds--just like their parents. This video is short but it shows her intensity and some of her cute baby faces. I hope you enjoy.
I love being a mother. I love that Olivia now gives frequent, spontaneous, open-mouthed kisses. I love that Austin thanks me for delicious dinners and once said, "Thanks wife."
Yesterday I was changing Olivia's diaper while Austin was playing on the floor. He saw an old blister on my heel and exclaimed, "Mommy, you're broken!" He ran out of the room and the next thing I knew he was back with a damp Q-tip dabbing my heel trying to gently fix me just like daddy fixes people.
I also love feeding my children ice cream when we go to Costco and they are sitting side by side in the cart.
I always write about my children but let's be honest--I love my husband too. He is such a hard worker and he's so much fun to live with. I love how handy he is around the house. I love how he is full of random pieces of knowledge and always knows what things are when we go to hardware stores. I love how he teases me and has a ready sense of humor. I love how romantic he is. Once he told be "Allison, I love you so much I almost emailed you today."
1 comment:
That is too cute!
Post a Comment