Wow! It's been a little while since I read your blog and it seems like so much has happened! Congrats to Nathan on Graduating. I loved the pic of Allison and Austin smiling really big at Graduation...I can only imagine what a happy day that must have been for all. Your new house looks beautiful and your kids are SO cute.
2 comments:
Wow! It's been a little while since I read your blog and it seems like so much has happened! Congrats to Nathan on Graduating. I loved the pic of Allison and Austin smiling really big at Graduation...I can only imagine what a happy day that must have been for all. Your new house looks beautiful and your kids are SO cute.
Olivia is a cutie! She and Austin look a lot alike. It looks like you're enjoying your new location. It's great to see pictures of your family!
Post a Comment