Thanks for all the cute pictures. You look beautiful and Pierce is really growing and looks like his own person. Thanks for the previous one, too, with those other cute kids. We love you. Lulu
Lolli - you are just GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, those pictures are beautiful. If I were that photogenic, I'd put a 16x20 of just me and my baby in our entryway. haha... No but really, those pictures are just precious!
3 comments:
Thanks for all the cute pictures. You look beautiful and Pierce is really growing and looks like his own person. Thanks for the previous one, too, with those other cute kids. We love you.
Lulu
SO SWEET!! I am so excited we will come see you in just over a week!
Lolli - you are just GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, those pictures are beautiful. If I were that photogenic, I'd put a 16x20 of just me and my baby in our entryway. haha... No but really, those pictures are just precious!
Post a Comment