He's so cute!! I need him! I wish we could just come over and hold him. Love you guys!!!!
Congrats! I got off the phone with you the other day and thought- I didn't even ask her how everything went with the delivery! What a horrible friend! Anyway, he's so handsome and looks just like Austin to me. :)
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Yet another gorgeous baby (though, of course, I would expect nothing less).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's so cute!! I need him! I wish we could just come over and hold him. Love you guys!!!!
Congrats! I got off the phone with you the other day and thought- I didn't even ask her how everything went with the delivery! What a horrible friend! Anyway, he's so handsome and looks just like Austin to me. :)
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Yet another gorgeous baby (though, of course, I would expect nothing less).
Post a Comment