1. Today I heard Austin yelling in the kitchen, "Mom come quickly, look what Olivia is doing. Mom, look what Livi is doing!" I ran down stairs dreading the potential mess awaiting me only to find that she had taken all the washcloths out of the drawer and was laying them completely flat on the kitchen floor (really not that big of a deal). I thought Austin was warning me of the mess she was making but then he said, "She's laying them all flat. Oh Livi, I'm so proud of you!"
2. I was reading the children a book about three little bunnies getting ready for bed. One little bunny was brushing its tummy so I told the children that they would have to brush their tummy if they had fur. Austin responded, "Daddy needs to brush his tummy because he has lots of hair on his." Olivia added, "Yea, Daddy's a bunny."
3. (story/announcement) I went to the store with Austin and Olivia. Austin asked, "Mommy, may I run around?" The store was little and I wan't worried about losing him so I said yes. After running to the back of the store and then to the front he began calling, "Mommy." Even though I was close, he couldn't see me so he walked straight to the front desk and asked the sails clerk, "Excuse me, have you seen a human with a baby in her tummy?" Laughing hysterically, I walked to the front desk and assured the lady I was the human with a baby in her tummy.
10 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! when are you due?
Wahoo!!! I thought this announcement might be coming! So excited for you. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! That is SO exciting!!
Woohoo!!! So exciting, when are you due???? Congrats!
Congratulations!! I can't get enough of all 3 of those stories!! You have the funniest kids!
I got your message the other day - I will call you soon! We just got out of the thick of potty training (hurray!) and so my life is easing up a bit now. =)
Congratulations! That Great!
I know I am just a super-distant cousin in-law but I just wanted to say
1. Austin is so clever
2. Congratulations!
i linked to your blog through candis's on the chance that you were "the allison from preschool pick up"--i hope you don't mind my lurking! cute stories--austin sure is funny!
Your kiddos are so funny! Wish we were there t still enjoy them! Congrats on the new addition we are so excited for you!
aly that is so exciting! congrats! I hope you are doing well. Love ya lots!
Meg
Post a Comment