Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Surgery Pictures




The day of the surgery Austin got to watch his new tiger documentary while holding his new dragon and wearing his new batman shirt and pants.

The nice thing about wearing casts when you are three is that you think they are superhero shoes (especially if they happen to match your superhero outfit).



I'd like to take this space to point out that I did in fact get not one, but TWO pictures of Austin standing still and smiling (actually smiling) long enough to take a picture. You may think it was easier because he was rendered immobile with his two casts but I beg to differ. He was climbing and sprinting around in those things so I'm pleased with my photographic fortune.


7 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Why did he have surgery? Cute pics!!!

Chaco said...

He had curly toes so we got them fixed.

Odell Family said...

Ohh, poor little guy. Glad to hear it didn't hold him back too much :) BTW, I hope we are still friends after my Welch-Dickey post...I laughed out loud when I read your comment. Much love to all of you! DJ

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Oh my goodness! I hope he recovers quickly and well with the hoped for results! Those things are never fun for them or for mommy!! Hang in there!

Candis said...

curly toes? i don't get it. how's he doing?

Alicia said...

Wait, what? What happened? I hope he's ok and that you are doing well! I'm sure it's been crazy around there! And yes, before you even mentioned it, I noticed the standing still and smiling pictures - you are one amazing mama!

Alicia said...

Ope, I just read your response about curly toes. I guess that explains it, then. Hope everything is going great!