Oh my gosh, Austin is melting me with how handsome he looks with his hair done that way!! SO adorable! I've been thinking about you a lot lately, I had a friend who said, "you're like my bosom friend" or something and I said, "um, I'm really sorry, but I already have a bosom friend, but we can still be special friends". =) I'll call you in the next couple of days! Hope we can talk.
5 comments:
You should have given Austin a daddy-do! He is definitely Nathan's mini-me. Too Cute!
WOW, Austin is so grown up! Very cute post!! Let us know when you are coming to Idaho :)
oh my goodness, he looks so much like Nathan! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh my gosh, Austin is melting me with how handsome he looks with his hair done that way!! SO adorable! I've been thinking about you a lot lately, I had a friend who said, "you're like my bosom friend" or something and I said, "um, I'm really sorry, but I already have a bosom friend, but we can still be special friends". =) I'll call you in the next couple of days! Hope we can talk.
Austin is very cute and he says the cutest things too! I love reading that part of your blog. Happy Residency!
Post a Comment