How adorable - I love the chalk butt. =) Sheldon LOoooooves sidewalk chalk. Possibly more than he loves me. ;) But he can't draw monster trucks by himself yet, so I guess he'll keep me around for a little while!
I loved seeing the pictures of you, Jessica, and Matt. It's been SO long since I've seen either of them! You all look so happy, I bet it was a great time.
3 comments:
How adorable - I love the chalk butt. =) Sheldon LOoooooves sidewalk chalk. Possibly more than he loves me. ;) But he can't draw monster trucks by himself yet, so I guess he'll keep me around for a little while!
I loved seeing the pictures of you, Jessica, and Matt. It's been SO long since I've seen either of them! You all look so happy, I bet it was a great time.
too dang cute! love the chalk all over the bum! love love love the opthalmascope (sp?) picture!
What precious pictures!!! I still love chalk! It's great to get to play with all the toys again with your kids!!!
Post a Comment