Sunday, July 5, 2009




Happy Fourth of July. We had a wonderful day at our house. Our friends Warren, Shelly, Sophia, and Warren's mom came over for a barbeque in our backyard. It had rained earlier, but the temperature was perfect for the event. So was the lighting for a few pictures.





























Austin even got to stay up late for some fireworks. We did not have to drive anywhere since we live in the county where all types of fireworks are legal and our neighbors go all out. Luckily the houses were all still standing in the morning.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Lolli - your backyard looks just dreamy! I love how big and green it is! Perfect for little kids.

I also love your red shirt - you look great in it, too!

And seriously, is Austin for real? Those quotes on the side of your blog are absolutely hilarious!

Jessica said...

Wow, what a HUGE tent you guys have! You can hardly call it camping :) You are vacationing luxury style! It looks complicated to put up and take down. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Jessica said...

Wow, what a HUGE tent you guys have! You can hardly call it camping :) You are vacationing luxury style! It looks complicated to put up and take down. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Candis said...

so fun! your family is so beautiful!