Come . . . and in the Fire of Spring The Winter Garment of Repentance fling. . .
--Omar Khayyam.
The weather in Omaha has been incredibly cold--meaning highs of 9 degrees or lower. We finally had a day get into the upper 50's so Tiger decided to celebrate by inventing a new game. It is called the undie toss.
Here's how you play:
1. Remove all your clothes except your socks
2. Toss your undies around the backyard
3. Run and catch them
5 comments:
HA HA HA HA!!!!!! boys!!!!
I wish we lived closer! I would love to witness Tiger in action in person!!! Your kiddos are so darling!
Wow!!! That is hillarious. I just keep thinking of Seinfield, "I was in the pool!"
that is hillarious!
What a funny game - toddlers just really have a mind of their own!
So, how on earth do you make french toast out of croissants? I'm SO curious, please share!!
Also, I wish I looked as good as you do in the afternoon, let alone in the morning! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment