


Austin is going through a "let's color on everything but paper" phase in his life. He spent some quality time in timeout after coloring on our couch with a purple pen. I know his face looks like he's bleeding but that is just red marker.

Olivia is doing well. Unfortunately she is loosing her hair, fortunately bows are a decent substitute.


I can hardly use this garbage can because Austin dumps everything out, puts it on his head and says, "I'm a robot Mommy!" I find this garbage can everywhere in the house. One of my favorite parts of being a mother of a two-year-old is finding toy snakes in my shoes, finding my shoes in Olivia's room, and just seeing what Austin does with things is general: right now he's completely naked on our deck trying to "swim" in a mixing bowl. Only his bum fits.
1 comment:
They are darling! I can't get over how much Austin looks like Nathan and Olivia is BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like Austin is a little smartie too- he is going to keep you on your toes! We have the same situation in our house- payback for Nathan and Ryan's childhood days I think. :)
Post a Comment