What a darling baby room and an even cuter baby to go in it! I love the "baby burrito" look when they wake up and they look like a little catepillar all swaddled up. How fun. We're just moving in right now, in a week or two my life will be normal and I can talk on the phone - so I'll call you soon!!
Miss you guys, but you look so happy! Olivia is so beautiful and I like Austins summer look. The pictures are all so great. Congrats to you Nathan and all the best in Omaha! Love,Robyn
4 comments:
cute cute cute! the room and the baby! :) glad you are settling in and could have a visitor!
What a darling baby room and an even cuter baby to go in it! I love the "baby burrito" look when they wake up and they look like a little catepillar all swaddled up. How fun. We're just moving in right now, in a week or two my life will be normal and I can talk on the phone - so I'll call you soon!!
oops, I guess Christopher's logged in right now. This is me, Alicia, your bosom friend. =)
Miss you guys, but you look so happy! Olivia is so beautiful and I like Austins summer look. The pictures are all so great. Congrats to you Nathan and all the best in Omaha! Love,Robyn
Post a Comment